What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Stein Air tour - part 2

dougweil

Well Known Member
Part 2 - continued....

Stein explaining the challenges of a small business finding the right airport to expand. Faribault fit the bill after considering several other airports south of the Twin Cities:

47729030402_01ab3a731e_b.jpg

Stein showing us the reception area:

46991973674_4eb7a17dbc_b.jpg

A quilt made of the famous Stein Air t-shirts:

46864903635_4ea90a359f_b.jpg

Upstairs is the office area with this conference room:

46991972994_07dab33be9_b.jpg

Director of Maintenance Christer Stenstrom's cube. He can fire up several different EFIS units to provide real time customer assistance to help in configuration setup and answer questions:

46991972544_78e5b733fc_b.jpg

Probably the majority of Twin Cities RV Builders have "contributed" to the success of Stein Air (for a time I was considering direct deposit from my pay check!!). Stein and his 30 employees have proven to be one of the great suppliers to the RV community and their support has helped many an RV builder.

And... a sense of humor is required....

46991971254_e7fd20635f_b.jpg

New shop

We were there on Friday to pick up a panel. Very well thought out and nice place.As usual service and support was excellent.That was the third panel I have picked up from Stein. He has a great team with an even better shop than before. The team being way more important than the building. The brats were excellent also.

Congrats to the Stein Team on the new digs. A far cry from my visit in 2010. I need a new T shirt. Christer has been top notch in helping me with various issues and learning topics.

Excellent facilities have been earned by the excellent products and outstanding product support by the Stein Team.

Thanks

Thanks for posting the tour in pictures. Nice to know where I'm calling to and ordering from.......very happy with Stein!

Back