What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun n Fun questions ??

autoglide

Well Known Member
Can't seem to interest folks at my airport to fly/attend this year.
Thinking of going solo & camping for 2-3 days.
QUESTIONS:
1. If camping in homebuilt area, how far is it to showers & food?
2. is there a better location to camp that's closer to activities?
3. Is there frequent tram transportation to/from camping area?

Thanks for all input to above questions.

Just do it!!!

The first time I went to Sun-N-Fun I had the same questions. I was worried about everything. Right after I was marshaled into the HBC parking I was met by exceptionally friendly volunteers who helped me park, and gave me the "lay of the land" so to speak. I met Mary Jane and her staff of volunteers who make the entire camping experience very enjoyable. Everything is provided for a donation. There is a size-able meeting tent with tables and chairs to socialize at with fellow home builders. Great food will be in abundance, coffee in the morning and drinks during the day. Potties are scattered nearby and the tram stops every few minutes during the day to take you where ever you want. The shower trailers are well maintained and are fairly close by. All in all it will be a pleasant experience. Please do not forget to donate fairly or better as that is how Mary Jane is able to everything she does for the home builders.

Fly in, park in HBC and enjoy!!!!

HBC is the place to be

Yes, HBC is where you want to be. There is food available right there. Doesn't matter what time you arrive, they will have food and drinks available.

Showers aren't the greatest, but they aren't far and get the job done.

Back