What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Entry-Level (College) Hire - Raytheon

WingsOnWheels

Well Known Member
For anyone who has family or a friend graduating, I'm in the process of opening two entry-level positions for Program Planning and Scheduling. The positions are in Fort Wayne, IN and Marlborough, MA. The job posting will probably be live early next week, I'll add the requisition numbers to this post at that time. In the meantime, feel free to PM or e-mail me if you have questions.

Forgot to come back and add the requisition numbers:

140711BR - Program Planner I, Marlborough, MA.

140709BR - Program Planner I, Ft. Wayne, IN.

I'll be starting interviews in about a week, so applications will close soon.

I just want to add that since I have a son graduating in December from Embry Riddle in Aerospace engineering I appreciate posts like this one. Many members here are at companies he would love to be at and any heads up on potential jobs are very welcome.

I just want to add that since I have a son graduating in December from Embry Riddle in Aerospace engineering I appreciate posts like this one. Many members here are at companies he would love to be at and any heads up on potential jobs are very welcome.

I went to Riddle in Prescott. If he ends up applying for anything at Raytheon in Texas, let me know. Also, my friends (and prior college roommates) are both AE with Boeing in Seal beach and Huntington Beach...

Thanks I will. He actually just spent 4 months in Houston for a NASA internship. That delayed his graduation until December but was worth it. It was a great experience for him. He liked Texas.

Back