What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First Texas RV-12 Flight - I Think!

Peterk

Well Known Member
Today, N903RV, serial no. 120017 was the 12th RV-12 to fly. What a wonderful experience. Thank you Van's and all those that helped along the way. Looking foward to tomorrow!

Donor throttle cable flies!!!!

Atta-way-to-go Pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My devious plan has worked! Since "my donor throttle cable" was a player in this great event, I can be an asterick on this momentus flight. "*" throttle cable provided by transplant from N712BK who also hopes to fly this year.

Wow, life is great and the weather today in the DFW area was outstanding. Only Pete's first RV-12 flight ecplised our weather.

Working as fast as I can,
Bob Kibby

Atta-way-to-go Pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My devious plan has worked! Since "my donor throttle cable" was a player in this great event, I can be an asterick on this momentus flight. "*" throttle cable provided by transplant from N712BK who also hopes to fly this year.

Wow, life is great and the weather today in the DFW area was outstanding. Only Pete's first RV-12 flight ecplised our weather.

Working as fast as I can,
Bob Kibby

Way to go Pete.

Bobby, That was a very cool thing you did "loaning" Pete your cable. I sure hope you worked out a deal where Pete will let you have "visitation rights" to use it in his plane! After his 5 hours are flown off you should be the first passenger!

The generosity of VAF members is really something to behold.

Last edited:
RVGrin__Medium_.jpg

Now that is one big RV grin! TEXAS SYTLE!

Last edited:
Back