What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Section 31-04 Help!

JerryG150

Well Known Member
In section 31, page 04 the colored wires coming out of my proscan match the colors of the wires coming out of the FT-60 as per the plans but not the colors that should be coming out of the proscan. But I'm sure I have the Proscan.:( Any one else have that problem? :( Any suggestions?

31-04 Step 11

Jerry,
My wire colors match those given in the plans. I connected
Yellow in harness to white from flow transducer
Black in harness to black from flow transducer
Red in harness to red from flow transducer
What colors are your wires?
Joe

Colors

The wires from my floscan are white, black and red ... but shouldn't they be yellow, black and red from a floscan? Guess if I do black to black, red to red and white to yellow I should be ok. :eek:

The wires from my floscan are white, black and red ... but shouldn't they be yellow, black and red from a floscan? Guess if I do black to black, red to red and white to yellow I should be ok. :eek:

Now that you mention the colors I think that is what I did also.

That's how I hooked up mine, Jerry. Black to black, red to red, yellow to white. Steve

Back