What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Interior Trim Packages

New from Van's

Looks great - now, how about an AP and wheel pants. This aircraft is on its way to becoming a 'classic'.

Very cool interior package! Wow!

I think I'll be upgrading my carpet cut from a rubber backed floor mat. :cool:

RV-12_Carpet.JPG

The side panels are on order already! They are gonna look great! I love pockets!

Last edited:
Great timing Van's. I've been trying to decide what paints and colors to use on my interior. Van's just solved that dilema. None, except the panel, canopy frame and deck, center section, roll bar, turtle deck and filler neck. That will take a couple of pounds off of the 12# for the side panel kits. I can live with that.

Art Pennanen

Excellent spot on the lack of 'finish' paint required in the interior, I hadn't thought of that.

Don't forget to vote for stick boots too to match your new interior trim!

Jerry Parr
England
RV-12, G-TWLV

Last edited:
Like Art says, great timing. I was all masked and ready to paint. Reconsidered, but decided to paint anyway, since it is hard to tell what will show around the new panels. This will only add a few ounces and then I can delay the decisions about the new interior options until the airplane is finished.

Just too late

So how do I remove the expensive interior paint I have just applied?

Ordered the stuff regardless, so my plane will be heavy, and only I will know how bad the painting is ;-)

I've already voted for the boots.

Cheers...Keith

Pictures of all interior panels

I received my finish kit last week and I had to put all interior stuff in place (and sat there for a hour in my flightdeck :D). Tony Tessitore already posted interior pictures but here are some more;

(Pictures of all parts can be found at ->Picasa RV-12)

IMG_1444.JPG

IMG_1447.JPG

IMG_1449.JPG

Back