What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LASAR? Master Service Manual (Slick Manual L-1500

kalangdorf

I'm New Here
Looking for a copy of LASAR? Master Service Manual (Slick Manual L-1500). I have an old LASAR system installed on my O-320 in my Vans RV9. The only source I found on the internet is the Champion website and they want $199 for a year's subscription just for this document. Thanks all.

I can send you a pdf of the manuals if you send me an email address.I have been LASAR for about 20 years

LASAR manuals

I, too, have the LASAR ignition system on my 0-360. I found 2 new mags and a spare electronic box that I’ve tested as good. My mag drop is 120 on the right mag and 70 on the left mag, so I’m preparing to install my backup Mags and send my originals to Progressive Air Services in Camloops B. C. for overhaul. My mags have about 675 hours on them.

My replacement mags don’t seem to have a hole in the distributor cap for the T-118 pin to align to TDC for installation.

I’m thinking maybe the L-1500 maintenance manual set will have an alternate method.

My email is [email protected] if you wouldn’t mind sending me a pdf of that manual or anything else on this issue.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back