What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

CFI at Twin Oaks....???

charosenz

Well Known Member
I am looking to hear from anyone who has personal experience (good or bad) with a CFI at Twin Oaks. Especially if it involved time in the RV12....

I called there and asked to have a flight instructor call me back but no one has called.

Emily Stark is great but I am not sure she is still working as a CFI there. Call again and Bob or someone should pick up. Not sure about her RV12 experience but I would have no concerns with her in any airplane in that role.

JonJay,

Thank you. I will call next week and see if she is still around.

If others have info please share.

If others have info please share.

I”ll send you a PM for some contact info. I can help you get in touch. I’ve flown out of twin oaks for years. They’re super busy right now, and a bit hectic as far as office staffing with all the operational requirement (like the rest of the world) during this virus mess. I know their RV-12iS is flying for lessons a lot for sure and there are a couple good instructors flying in it. Watch for my PM.

greg

Hi Greg,
I also have a few questions regarding training in the Twin Oaks RV-12. I'll send a PM.

Thanks!

Just to circle back around on this....I ended up receiving excellent instruction from Brian Musson at Twin Oaks in the RV12. I would higly recommend him for instruction.

Back