What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7/Citabria parachute

FlyGuy65

Well Known Member
Lot's of good advice in the RV-8 parachute discussion, but now with a twist...

Currently flying a Citabria, with an RV-7 years from completion. Any thoughts/tips on parachutes that may be compatible with both aircraft? And is there any good place to buy used? (155lb pilot, pax could vary...)

Thanks,

John

Lot's of good advice in the RV-8 parachute discussion, but now with a twist...

Currently flying a Citabria, with an RV-7 years from completion. Any thoughts/tips on parachutes that may be compatible with both aircraft? And is there any good place to buy used? (155lb pilot, pax could vary...)

Thanks,

John

I have one in your weight range, I?ve never used. I?m a bit heavier. I paid $1,800, make a reasonable offer privately. If your interested PM or email and I will send pictures and info.

I have one in your weight range, I?ve never used. I?m a bit heavier. I paid $1,800, make a reasonable offer privately. If your interested PM or email and I will send pictures and info.

Did you ever sell that parachute? I have a -8 and I'm considering a parachute for when I fly formation and soft acro.

Back