What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Inexpensive sheepskin seat covers for a 9

ALagonia

Well Known Member
Does anybody have a source for inexpensive real short haired sheepskin seat covers for an RV9?
My leather seats are in excellent condition but I really need sheepskin for various reasons.
A last resort would be to find something close to what will work and then modify the bottom cushion for the stick and the back cushion as necessary. But I haven?t been able to find anybody that can do the necessary sewing.
Thanks

I bought four skins from Ikea and had my upholstery shop cut them to fit. They are removable, which is nice.

Lemke

I am currently getting a full interior package done from Robert Lemke
out of Germany and he is excellent to work with. I know he has already done sheepskin for others. email him at [email protected]

type in lemke under the search in VAF and you'll get reviews

I am currently getting a full interior package done from Robert Lemke
out of Germany and he is excellent to work with. I know he has already done sheepskin for others. email him at [email protected]

type in lemke under the search in VAF and you'll get reviews

Thanks but I don?t want new seats. Looking for sheepskin covers for mine. Wouldn?t want my airplane to be down long enough to send seats to Germany.

Back