What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ADS-B /Transponder certification SouthEast

NYTOM

Well Known Member
Can anyone recommend your favorite ?Experimental Friendly? Avionics shop in the Raleigh, NC area for a Txp cert.:) It might be me but a lot of these guys seem to get a funny look on their face when you mention homebuilt.:rolleyes:

Twin Lakes Avionics

Can anyone recommend your favorite ?Experimental Friendly? Avionics shop in the Raleigh, NC area for a Txp cert.:) It might be me but a lot of these guys seem to get a funny look on their face when you mention homebuilt.:rolleyes:

I've used Twin Lakes Avionics at 8A7 for years, both IFR and VFR. They haven't flinched at working on an RV.

Marshall Turner, owner of Aero Services (FAA Certified Avionics Repair shop) can perform your transponder check/ cert. They are located at Raleigh Executive Jetport (KTTA) in Sanford. There are a large number of experimental aircraft based on the field and we all use Marshall.

New to this area and these are two good leads which are both only a short hop from my home field. Thanks for sharing your experience. :)

Back