What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair fuel valve supplier

agent4573

Well Known Member
Looking for the duplex valve FS20-20-D2-6M MALE. Pilotshop and aircraft spruce are out of stock. Anyone know anyone that has them in stock in the US or is it best to just order directly from andair? Thanks.

From Andair-----but if they dont have the valves in stock ready to go, it might be a while. Vans, Spruce and everyone else has the same supply issues.

Tom

From Andair-----but if they dont have the valves in stock ready to go, it might be a while. Vans, Spruce and everyone else has the same supply issues.

Tom

Yeah, that's kind of what I was afraid of. I'm at the point in the build where I want to mount the wings and make up the all the fuel lines. Kind of pointless to do that until I have the fuel valve in place so I can terminate the lines.

I ordered a new Andair valve direct from the manufacturer right as the pandemic started. It delayed the shipment significantly, but I did eventually get it. They are a relatively small business & were impacted by stay-home orders in the UK. It was less expensive than ordering from Spruce, and I was able to get it with the the countersunk face plate screws which does not appear to be a stocked option at Spruce. I think it provides a much cleaner-looking install.

If you order the fuel line kits from Tom at TS Flightlines, you can go ahead & install them with confidence while you wait for the valve to arrive. I did this & everything fit perfectly. Very happy with the experience & with the excellent customer service.

Back