What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Precision Airmotive Gasket

Weasel

Well Known Member
Can someone here point me in the right direction for a FAB gasket to fit the flange of a Precision Airmotive EX5VA1 fuel controller? its not the same at a Bendix RSA-5. I don't even have a part number to search with :( banging my head on this one

Can someone here point me in the right direction for a FAB gasket to fit the flange of a Precision Airmotive EX5VA1 fuel controller? its not the same at a Bendix RSA-5. I don't even have a part number to search with :( banging my head on this one

Couldn't find a p/n in the installation manual, but here's a photo of the 2 gaskets that came with the servo. I suspect you need the larger gasket, the N-8090.
2uikp3q.jpg

Call Don at airflow performance or you may get them on his web site.

Thanks will give him a call.

On the website there is gaskets for a RSA-5 and the Airflow FM series. If I knew the precision was the same it would help.

Couldn't find a p/n in the installation manual, but here's a photo of the 2 gaskets that came with the servo. I suspect you need the larger gasket, the N-8090.
2uikp3q.jpg

Thanks. The big one is what I need but N-8090 is the type of material.

Servo to air box gasket PN

The only number I could come up with is a Cessna number 2050005-1

Back