What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Graphical display of G3X logs

There are two ways that I do it.
1. If you have Garmin pilot EFB app, its part of your Logbook.
2. Www.savvyaviation.com. You can sign up for a free account and view everything here. I prefer using this route when I?m really trying to study things. The garmin pilot one is good for a nice to know.

I use a spreadsheet for flight parameters and occasionally for engine parameters. Sometimes I have to scale and bias the parameters to put them on the same plot. That's a real pain until you've done it a few times, then just a small pain.

You could try to create your own spreadsheet... savvy seems to do everything you need and all you have to do is upload your log. On top of it, if you see something wacky, you can pay them to evaluate.

There are two ways that I do it.
1. If you have Garmin pilot EFB app, its part of your Logbook.
2. Www.savvyaviation.com. You can sign up for a free account and view everything here. I prefer using this route when I?m really trying to study things. The garmin pilot one is good for a nice to know.

Thanks for that second option. Garmin stubbornly refuses to port the Pilot app to Windows and I stubbornly refuse to buy a non-windows tablet just to get one app.

Back