What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thank you to Aerotronics

azonic75

Well Known Member
Would like to acknowledge the great service I have received from Jason Smith at Aerotronics. They built my panel years ago and I recently had some issues with my ADS-B (pointed out to me by a friendly call from the FAA). When I called them they said to ship them my transponder, did a no charge software update and sent in back..... and the problem was worse than before. When I reached out for help getting things working I felt like I was their number one customer and that when I called they dropped whatever they were doing to chat with me. They were very helpful and helped me work through the issue and get it fixed. While I did spend a fair amount of money with them years ago, it certainly wasn't a "warranty issue" and I feel they really went above the call of duty. Thanks guys

+1

I’ve also always had great service from Aerotronics on my panel they built in 2008 even though I wasn’t the original customer. They are definitely first class!

They built my IFR panel for my RV-14. It is being shipped today. The entire process form start to finish has been excellent. It looks great. Anticipating the install will be as easy as the rest of the process was.

Attachments

• Glenn Martin's RV-14.jpg
    Glenn Martin's RV-14.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Another happy customer here, with aerotronics you get quality work with honesty and integrity. Highly recommended.

Jason at Aerotronics is the best. built my panel for RV-8 - now building my RV-14 panel. Top notch in every way.

Aerotronics

Couldn’t agree more with all the accolades & testimonials stated above.
Incredible team at Aerotronics. Very talented & take great pride in a quality product. Their support is unbelievable.

I agree Jason goes above and beyond. I called to maybe have a new radio wiring harness made or get some information on how to modify my current wiring harness. I replaced my Icom A210 with a Garmin GTR 200. Jason took the time to explain pin by pin which ones I would need to hook up. There are 37 pins! The new radio works perfect with the modified harness.

I haven't even purchased anything from them. I will definitely remember their customer service when I need to purchase avionics.

Back