What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

POH example request

RVee6

Patron
RV-8 POH example request

I am starting to think about creating a POH for the RV-8 that I am building. I will be installing a Lycoming O-360 and a CS prop that I bought through Van's. I would very much appreciate seeing some POH's that other have created to help me create one for my plane.
Thanks, Charlie

Last edited:
Thanks Mike, I saw that page, only one of the links worked, the -8 in Italy. That is a very nice POH, but it has a fixed pitch prop, which still gives me some good guidance. I was hoping to see some other examples to get a comparison.
Charlie

I am starting to think about creating a POH for the RV-8 that I am building. I will be installing a Lycoming O-360 and a CS prop that I bought through Van's. I would very much appreciate seeing some POH's that other have created to help me create one for my plane.
Thanks, Charlie

I can send you mine if you want.. Still Fixed Pitch but you have something to compare..

Just send me your mail as a private message and I forward it... If you want I send you my Maintenance Manual as well..

RV8 POH

Charlie, I just finished my POH and have same engine, prop as yours. Will forward for your use and review (feedback is welcome).

Send PM with email.

May I be included?

May I be included?
I'd like to compare Carls, to my own. I will be upgrading to a CS speed propeller in the near future.

Hi smithflys 23,
I'm waiting to hear back from Carl, however, I won't share anyone's work without their permission, I suggest that you PM Carl and request that information from him. Best of luck with your upgrade!
Charlie

Thank You!

I would like to sincerely thank everyone who shared their POH's with me. They were all amazingly well done and I will have no trouble constructing my own POH from all the wonderful examples. What a great forum!
Charlie

Back