What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV owners in NE Texas?

Derek343

Hello,

I'm a B-52 pilot out of Barksdale, and I'm interested in purchasing an RV. I'm thinking an RV-4 or RV-6. I'm hoping to find someone that would be willing to take me up in their RV to get a little experience before I buy. I'll definitely pay for the ride.

Thanks!

Derek

If you want to make the trek out to Altus I own a RV-6 and another air force pilot here has a RV-4. Probably a bit too far but we could answer any questions you have about the pros/cons of each if you want to PM me. Also his 4 might be coming up for sale soon, he's about to PCS overseas.

I have an RV-8A with rear stick, throttle, rudder pedals. So you are welcome to come fly front or rear with me. I'm at 52F as well.

Mark

I am at North Texas Regional. Big enough to land a B-52 :) . If you want a ride in an RV-8 up there let me know. I just moved to TX in Jan it sounds I do have to make it to 52F some time ... .

Oliver

I am based at T31 also and have and RV7 that I would be happy to show off... Not much different from the 6.

I can always find an excuse to fly out to the “boat” Shreveport downtown.

Hi Derek,

My RV6 is located in Marshall, TX. However, I am traveling till October. If your still wanting a ride I would be happy to take you up. Certainly close to you.

Any chance you play ice hockey?

BTW, Derek,
Good luck and God speed with the hurricane and HURREVAC. I pray you and your family do alright.

Back