What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AOPA Fly-In in San Marcos, TX this weekend, 4/26

We are

We have a group of 3 RV's leaving out of KLVJ Pearland Regional around 0800 weather permitting. We are going in support of Ernie and the Eagles Nest RV-12.:)

I'm planning on attending.

Working on the B-17 flight line Saturday morning, come say hi and book a flight :).

-Dan

Holy Oshkosh, Batman! I'm glad you linked to that PDF file, cuz I never would have seen it, otherwise.

Time to study the approach. Dang, flying into sleepy little San Marcos ought to be interesting!

It looks like it might be simpler(?) to just file IFR direct and let ATC give you routing into San Marcos?

-Dan

wife and i will be volunteering on saturday...

to park airplanes, greet visitors, whatever. anything for another hat. may fly in or if wx doesn't break soon enough will drive. also might go up on Friday pm to watch arrivals of all the good stuff.

Working on the B-17 flight line Saturday morning, come say hi and book a flight :).

Which B-17 will be there? I wish I could attend this event in my RV, but gotta fly some CAF stuff at the Burnet Bluebonnet Airshow instead...

Back