What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Stark Avionics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...have done business with John for years, both on my RV-8 and Baron. John is a no frills, no fluff guy. You get what you see and he sticks to the facts, not opinions. I have not heard anyone who has had a bad experience with him or his shop.

Oh yeah, one more thing...he beats everyone's pricing...hands down!

No he is Iron Man's little brother so he's not really that popular, but John is good guy. Personally, I have not had taken anything to him but have picked up several friends from his shop that have dropped off their planes and have been satisfied with his work.

Stark wired and shipped my L3 9000 transponder. Nice job. I would do business with him again.

This is a positive review.

In 2012, Stark Avionics built my panel, including the wiring/programming on my VPX. While it was billed as a 'plug-and-play' installation, I received a panel with a wide mix of high quality and haphazard wiring, poorly labeled, with no word on which connectors go to what components, and very little useful documentation. It was not what I paid for. It was also highly UNcharacteristic of Stark's reputation.

After studying the product for several days, I finally contacted John with my problem. End result: The tech that did the work was dismissed for poor quality work, and John bent over backwards to help me get it all sorted out and installed. I can't thank John enough for how he 'made it right.' Great guy!

Yes, I'd recommend Stark Avionics.

Very good

I bought my Stratus 1090ESG from him at the best price around.
Very responsive.
Would buy from him again.

Finn

Yep. I did some business with him back in 2006 and was perfectly happy.

Good guy, good prices

Bought several things from him - all top notch service and unbeatable prices.

Payment Options

I bought my Appareo Stratus ADS-B installation from Stark. No problem, works great, and excellent price.

It wasn?t a problem for me, but he didn?t accept credit cards for in-house work two years ago, so ask up front about your payment options.

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks for all your input. I have all the information I need. This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back