What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar Space in Mckinney Texas?

Flyguytki

Well Known Member
BLUF: I am looking for somewhere to put my RV-7 from the 24th-27th of September at either Mckinney Regional or Aero Country.

I will be getting married at on the 28th at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum and the RV will actually be in the wedding as a backdrop. Therefore I will be flying the plane down on Monday but am looking for a hanger in Mckinney where I could keep it, give the family a few rides and do a Condition Inspection for the new owner who will be taking the plane away as soon as the wedding is over. If anyone has the space available or knows someone who would I would be happy to throw some gas money there way or if your a builder ya flying. If all else fails I will work with KTKI and use their hanger.

-david
two one four 733-2262

New owner? Did you sell the -7?

I sure did, I got accepted into flight school as a warrant officer so I just won't have the time for it in the next couple of years. It's a bittersweet feeling to let it go but there will defiantly be another build in the future.

-david

Back