What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair Fuel Filter O-ring

MED

Well Known Member
I have been searching unsuccessfully for an o-ring for the Andair 375 fuel filter. I want to have a spare in case one is needed following cleaning of the filter. Anyway, I ended up ordering from Andair in England, and found out if you order using their web ordering system, they ship using Fedex for 15 pounds! If you order by phone, they can send by ?post.? Takes about a week, but is significantly cheaper. Also, Gary at Van?s says he is going to try to get Van?s to stock them, since so many of us now use the Andair pump. :)

size?

if we knew the exact size and composition of the o-ring we could probably source locally.

What a frustrating website Andair has. Seems you have to have the pn# to find the product listing
Proper searchable pn# is ORO30x15 (no dimensions listed) to fit FX375 inline filter, which also only found by doing a search... (bottom left corner)

So does anybody have a local source or exact size then for the ORO30x15 part?
The fuel filter, not gascolator o-ring?

Easy enough to measure it up if you have the old one & filter handy. If in doubt, take the old o-ring & filter to the supply house that sells metric O-rings & have them measure it.

Local USA source for Andair fuel filter O ring

I ordered two from Andair and emailed them requesting the least expensive shipping method. The delivered cost for the two was $10.48 and took about 12 days. I also ordered 10 from McMaster-Carr. The delivered price from them was $18.17 and took one or two days via UPS.

https://www.mcmaster.com/9263K597/

The specifications for the O ring:

Viton 75

Size 30mm inner diameter, 33mm outer diameter and thickness of 1.5mm.

I have a few to spare. Send me a private message with your address and I will mail you one for free (until my supply gets low).

What a frustrating website Andair has. Seems you have to have the pn# to find the product listing
Proper searchable pn# is ORO30x15 (no dimensions listed) to fit FX375 inline filter, which also only found by doing a search... (bottom left corner)

Most metric o-rings have their size coded into the part number. If I were to guess an OR030x15 would be 30 mm inside diameter x 1.5 mm thickness (o-ring cord diameter). Measure one and see if this is right.

Edit: Oops, didn't read the above post.

Andair O ring

The companycomes to Oshkosh every year to display their products. You would think they might bring some spare O rings? Never asked them if they did.

30 is 30mm inner diameter

Most metric o-rings have their size coded into the part number. If I were to guess an OR030x15 would be 30 mm inside diameter x 1.5 mm thickness (o-ring cord diameter). Measure one and see if this is right.

Edit: Oops, didn't read the above post.

Thanks. That is correct. I wasn't sure when I ordered them if the 30 was for the inner diameter or the outer diameter. I measured them, it is definitely the inner diameter.

Andair at Oshkosh and Sun 'n' Fun

The companycomes to Oshkosh every year to display their products. You would think they might bring some spare O rings? Never asked them if they did.

I usually stop by and visit them at Sun 'n' Fun. They are nice people and usually have some supplies with them.

Back