What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tour of the Caribbean 2020

kaweeka

Well Known Member
March 1, 2020 I will be setting out for a 3 month sabbatical that will take me from Lincoln, Ca (near Sacramento) across the US to Florida. After a few days catching up with friends, we'll be launching on "le Grand Tour" of the Caribbean. I've tried my hand at a travel blog and just published it online. I'll try to make posts leading up to, and daily along the way. Since I'm learning as I go, the format may change but the idea stays the same, to share the trip. I hope it is of interest and absolutely welcome any constructive suggestions to make it better.

Happy holidays,
David

www.435kr.com

I predict you're going to have a ball! We did. We too plan on heading out to the blue water again in the new year...

This is on our bucket list. Our Niece lives in St. Croix and I would love to fly the
RV6A down there. Especially after following Rosie Rosales' previously posted
exploits. It would be great to do a a group as well.

... Especially after following Rosie Rosales' previously posted exploits. It would be great to do a a group as well.

I love following his exploits on those long trips! Haven't seen one of these Rosie adventures in a while. I know he only does the big trips like every other year, but it's been a really long time. Hope everything is OK in the Rosie household.

Do it!

I flew my -7 from Boise to St Thomas and all over the islands from there. It was one of the funnest things I've ever done. Highly recommended. You're going to have a blast.

iZU2kuvl.jpg

f509IVvl.jpg

Syxa463l.jpg

I just read all of your blog entries, quite a good trip even though you got cut short by the 'Rona. Thanks for making the effort with the photos and words!

Back