What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KBST Belfast(KBST) 2020 Lobster fly-in?

roadrunner20

Well Known Member
Is this event happening this year?
I'm trying to make plans for an autumn flight up to New England.
I was hoping this would be happening.

I don’t know, but I flew the Governor from Pa. to Maine last Saturday to pick up his rv and he relocated it back to Pa. . The Lobster fly-in was the Governor’s idea when he and the 1st lady moved to Maine six years ago. They are now back in Pa.. I think I heard that this event will be more of an open house for the local folks this year. It was cool while it lasted!

I don’t know, but I flew the Governor from Pa. to Maine last Saturday to pick up his rv and he relocated it back to Pa. . The Lobster fly-in was the Governor’s idea when he and the 1st lady moved to Maine six years ago. They are now back in Pa.. I think I heard that this event will be more of an open house for the local folks this year. It was cool while it lasted!

That's a shame. I was hoping it would still continue.
Thanks for the info.

Did young’s lobster pound have anything to do with it? Would they know? I’d be interested in attending as well...

The Governor is BACK! Why I left? :D

Is this event happening this year?
I'm trying to make plans for an autumn flight up to New England.
I was hoping this would be happening.
Unfortunately it has been canceled due to Covid - the KBST is hoping to have it next year. I am looking forward to attending next year since I have relocated to PA and hope to bring a large gaggle up there for the fly-in :)

Back