What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

$100 scrambled eggs in the Carolinas

Robert M

Well Known Member
I know of a few places that I can get the $100 hamburger and I’m sure there are plenty more but does anyone know of any places that might serve $100 scrambled eggs in the Carolinas?

Thanks,
Robert

The South Carolina Breakfast Club has met every other Sunday somewhere in SC since 1938, except for during WWII. Worth checking it out. :)

Edit: I just checked the schedule, and it looks like most of the gatherings the past couple of months have been cancelled for Covid concerns. The next one still planned is for Camden (KCDN) on October 11. Might happen.

Last edited:
8A7..Twin lakes

Come to 8A7 Twin Lakes where we live and I'll have my wife cook breakfast..won't even be $100 !!....actually I'm hoping someone knows of a place other than the occasional South Carolina Breakfast Club visits. Id certainly make it a regular thing because we like morning flying the best.

Martha’s grill at Montgomery county used to do a great breakfast. I stopped for gas recently and was told they are still open. Gas is cheap also! I would call and make sure they are doing breakfast.
G

Back