What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Custom RV vinyl graphics--cheap

Stockmanreef

Well Known Member
My wife just bought a Circut cutting machine. It will cut out svg files to make just about any pattern you want. Lots of people use to make cool paper cut outs. Even better, you can cut out vinyl.

Check out my FB page (in signature. Ken's RV-14). The most recent post shows the RV-14 graphic we plan to put in the plane. Probably on the top of the Rudder and then one on the opposite side on the front forward top skin.

Then if you look at the post on Jun 20, you can see a picture of the main wheel pant fairings where I put the new Van's logo.

I think that it is subtle and looks pretty cool. Let me know if you can't find the page and Ley me know what you think.

I think that is is easy to change out the number to any of the RVs on the sag file if anyone is interested.

cheers
Ken

My wife's made some amazing things with her cricut. Her and her mom do craft shows so she makes all kinds of things. We're planning on doing what you are when the plane is done. Your wrap looks great!

Back