What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Local aviation supply

tyconnell

Well Known Member
I'm looking for a local supply of AD-41-ABS rivets - only need about 20 of them. Is there a supplier of these local'ish to Roanoake / Hicks / Keller TX area?

I know I can order them from Van's or Spruce, just something about paying more for shipping than the item cost bugs me.

I'm looking for a local supply of AD-41-ABS rivets - only need about 20 of them. Is there a supplier of these local'ish to Roanoake / Hicks / Keller TX area?

I know I can order them from Van's or Spruce, just something about paying more for shipping than the item cost bugs me.

I have some in stock, I can order some more on my next spruce order.
Say $10

Are those the ones called out for the canopy or the baffles? I have a bag each since I bonded my slider and have a plenum. I'll have to check, but you are welcome to what you need. However, $10 to Walt is probably cheaper than the Gas over to my side of town.

Last edited:
Are those the ones called out for the canopy or the baffles? I have a bag each since I bonded my slider and have a plenum. I'll have to check, but you are welcome to what you need. However, $10 to Walt is probably cheaper than the Gas over to my side of town.

Not sure - these are for the rudder on a -14 build.

Back