What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anti Splat Tire Bead Breaker

RV8Squaz

Well Known Member
A huge shout out to Allan Nimmo at Anti Splat for his tire bead breaker tool! This tool is AMAZING!!! It was completely effortless to use. I almost started giggling with joy on how easy it was to break the bead on the tire! If you don?t already own a drill press, it would be worth getting one just to experience the satisfaction of doing what was once an unpleasant task. Forget the Harbor Freight thing; this tool takes up about 8? in your toolbox.

I bought the tool when it was released in anticipation of having to to a tire change. I finally got to use it.

Well done Allan!

confused

Initially I was confused about what RPM to set my drill press. After I asked Alan.... he suggested really really slow. smile

I like mine too

I was sick of wrestling tires trying to break them free when I wanted to rotate or change them as well. The anti splat tool works a charm. Quick and easy and as noted above small enough that it can live in your fly away tool kit so its handy if you need to use it on the road.
Cheers
Nige

Back