What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DAR Brown

sglynn

Well Known Member
Might anyone know an email for Gary Brown the DAR in Independence? His card is on our bulletin board in Anacortes, WA but the email bounces back. It shows [email protected]. Does anyone have a newer email for him? I'm looking for a DAR in NW. Charlie Cotton is over booked.

There's a guy named Steve something, I can't remember it now, that is used by Glasair for the TWTT program. I think he is out of Camano Island. You might try contacting Glasair and see if they can hook you up.

I think the info Carl posted from the faa is good. Gary is great to work with and loves RVs. He is one of "us" after all.

DAR - Gary Brown

I received the Airworthiness Certificate today on my RV-7A. The DAR was Gary Brown from near Salem, OR. I highly recommend him, because he has an instruction sheet, kinda like EAA's but more accurate, and he knows how to navigate the FAA government processes with minimal wasted steps. And he has built four RV's so he knows the airplane and has some great ideas. He was very helpful using email to discuss the inspection process before he came. I'm in Seattle, but our WA state DAR is out of country on assignment. Gary charges a minimal fee plus travel expenses and is willing to travel the greater Northwest to help builders get done. He is retired Continental Pilot, plus A&P, IA, CFII, ATP, DAR and more. I think he will do transition training and first flights, if you want. Gary is an asset for RV builders. His phone is 503-269-3907 and email [email protected].

Back