What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin logbook no longer uploading

For the last seven flights, I have not been able to upload the G3X SD card excel file into the Garmin logbook. Prior to this no problem. When I open and look at the excel files they look exactly like the others which loaded without failure. Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

bluetooth

forgot to say... have your iPhone and g3x Bluetooth-ed together to capture the flight from the g3x to iPhone while your flying.

For the last seven flights, I have not been able to upload the G3X SD card excel file into the Garmin logbook. Prior to this no problem. When I open and look at the excel files they look exactly like the others which loaded without failure. Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

I have noticed this problem as well - up until a couple of weeks ago there was no issue. There is something wrong with the Garmin website. I uploaded one of my older files that I uploaded previously and it now fails as well. There is no change in the format of the files as you noted - they work fine on other sites such as SavvyAnalysis.

Hello Retired whaler,

You are correct that the Logbook feature of the FlyGarmin website is currently unable to accept to these G3X Touch flight data uploads.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to resolve this.

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks! I love all the Garmin features and am just spoiled rotten already. You guys at Garmin have been absolutely great! I am more patient than I appear. (My wife would disagree.)

Hope they get it fixed soon.

I've been using Garmin as my log book for the last couple of years. It is making tracking all of my currencies a lot more of a pain, got spoiled I guess.....

-Dan

Bluetooth to iPad?

I may have a slightly different question - is it possible to export the G3XT flight logs directly to Garmin Pilot running on my iPad, using the Bluetooth connection? Seems like it should work, once you set the Pilot option for ?collect flight data logs for prior flights using Connext?, but no joy so far and no luck searching the web for tips. :confused:

Hello,

The ability to upload G3X, G3X Touch, and G5 flight data logs to your FlyGarmin logbook is working again.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Steve

Back