What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Phoenix area Builders Group?

SteveT

It seems there is no Phoenix area RV builder?s group. I?d like to start one, if there is sufficient interest. The group would need to be loosely knit (no formalities), meet regularly, and focus on education and knowledge sharing.

If you live in the area, and if you?re building, thinking of building, or have built and want to be part of the group, let me know. Feel free to respond here, or contact me directly (contact info is below).

Steve
[email protected]
(480) 980-9846

PHX Group

I'm interested, though my RV8 project is out of state...

Steve as long as the meeting are held at your house and I can walk over with a beer in hand then you can count me in.

I'm interested!
Rv9 (slow build kit) in Glendale
Airworthy and flying but not yet done (as if they ever are)

Could work

I'm at Stellar. We have several RV's of various flavors here. There's already an Arizona RV email list. How about an AZ Facebook page?

Count me in if this is still a thing! I am building out of my garage on the west side near goodyear airport. Just finished 95% of the tailcone and received my wing kit the other day.

It seems there is no Phoenix area RV builder?s group. I?d like to start one, if there is sufficient interest. The group would need to be loosely knit (no formalities), meet regularly, and focus on education and knowledge sharing.

If you live in the area, and if you?re building, thinking of building, or have built and want to be part of the group, let me know. Feel free to respond here, or contact me directly (contact info is below).

Steve
[email protected]
(480) 980-9846

I just saw this post. Count me in. Working on my RV-14 empennage in my garage, and fly a Piper PA-28-180 out of KDVT.

We?re on!

Seems there is lots of interest in starting a group here in Phoenix. I?m going to reach out, individually, to the people who have shown interest to get their email addresses, so that I can gather some initial info from them ... then I?ll set up an inaugural meeting.

If I?ve somehow missed you, feel free to call me and I?ll be sure you are on the list.

Thanks guys.

Steve
(480) 980-9846

P.S. the forum doesn?t notify me when another reply has been made to this topic, and I don?t check VAF as often as I should, so if you?re interested, it?s best to call me on the phone. Thanks

Steve
(480) 980-9846

Count me in too on any correspondence, etc.....thinking of starting to build a RV7 and this might just give me the kick in the rear I need to do something instead of just talking about it

I believe I?ve talked to everyone on this thread. If I?ve missed you, please contact me directly on the phone and I?ll get you in on the inaugural meeting which will be sometime in June.

I don?t check VAF often, so always best to call me directly. Thanks!

Steve
(480) 980-9846

Count me in!

Hey guys I just found this thread.
Please count me in! I'd love to get involved in RV building projects in the Phoenix area and help!
I have no experience building airplanes but I'm totally up for it since I'm planning to build one for myself in a few years.

i spend j-f-m-a in the Chandler area. Built a 9A and a Harmon Rocket, no working on something else. Always available for advice and a helping hand.
V

Brit visiting Mesa Az would love to meet up.

Hi,
I am an RV4 owner, Licenced Permit to Fly aircraft engineer from the UK, visiting my Dad in Mesa from 10 to 19th Dec'. (Falcon Field and Chandler are my local airfields, but I have the use of my Dads car). I would love to meet up with anyone for a fly, or just to meet up and see what you are building, or even just to meet for a beer and a chat.
Sorry it's short notice, but it was a last minute decision to come over.
Please reply via forum or email: nspooner(at)me.com or my cell phone: 011447971966286
Thanks
Neil

How's everybody doing?

How's everybody doing in the Phoenix area?
Have you guys done any meetups lately?. Are there any builds going on right now?

I'd really like to meet people that are working on any projects. I'm planning to start building an RV-10 in the next year and I need to start working on my skills.

Please DM me if anyone would like to talk.
Thanks.

I'm in.

I sold my RV-8 after 14 years and 2300 hours but I would like to keep in touch with others and lend a hand where I can. I'm in Gilbert. How about a Facebook group?

There's is

I sold my RV-8 after 14 years and 2300 hours but I would like to keep in touch with others and lend a hand where I can. I'm in Gilbert. How about a Facebook group?

Hi Ron,

There is a AZ RV group page on Facebook. Not real active but we could change that!!

Back