What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OSH 2023: RV-10 Show & Tell

ewumnrr

Well Known Member
Hi,
I asked around last year, and there was a wish to have Show & Tell sessions at RV-10s at fixed times.
This would give fellow builders and owners a chance to take a quick peak inside and ask questions concerning lessons learned, optional equipment installed etc.
If you are flying to Oshkosh with an RV-10, please consider whether you want to be around your plane at a certain hour and answer questions. If so, please enter your N-number and, once you are there, your plane's location into the below Google Spreadsheet. This can be done very short term and of course, can also be cancelled any time. For now, the spreadsheet only covers Sunday - Tuesday with the goal to keep the slots a bit closer together.
Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E_PR4KPOpShY2vofN7_ZJmP9FPVGEIofNfOlrtgL2to/edit?usp=sharing

This would be great!

As we are just starting seeing and talking to current owners would be really helpful. I have lots of questions!!!

Guys you need to enter your info on the google doc via the link that Martin posted and not as posts to this thread.

Martin, thanks again for another great idea trying to get folks together and share our love of these great airplanes. We are at the point of our build where we need to start determining panel layouts, interior design, seat fabric/leather options, O2 setups, etc and my wife and I would love to have some finished examples to look at and help us in our decisions.

Regards,
Zach

Just wondering if this is still happening? Hoping so as I have lots of questions!

thanks!

Far as I know -- I signed up for a couple of slots. Click on the google docs link in the first post to see when folks have signed up to conduct Q&A sessions with their plane.

Just wondering if this is still happening? Hoping so as I have lots of questions!

thanks!
Yes, we have a few that have signed up. Hopefully, the spreadsheet will be updated after landing with the row number, so we can find them. I will also bring normal sized orange party balloons with "RV-10" printed on them that we might be able to fly to locate the planes. I will try to deposit them at the registration desk if they are playing along. Else I'll hand them out at the Sunday evening RV-10 party at SOS.

Yes, we have a few that have signed up. Hopefully, the spreadsheet will be updated after landing with the row number, so we can find them. I will also bring normal sized orange party balloons with "RV-10" printed on them that we might be able to fly to locate the planes. I will try to deposit them at the registration desk if they are playing along. Else I'll hand them out at the Sunday evening RV-10 party at SOS.

Great, thanks for setting this up and thanks in advance to those 10 owners who volunteered.

Back