What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Mechanic and avionics shop recommendations(NorCal)

echostar7

Hangared at KSTS, looking for some options for where I can get some work done. I want to de rivet the air dams in front of cylinder 1/2 and test it with tape to get the right size air dams . Need Oil change, and have comm issue diagnosing on my radio, very weak 10 mi range or less in the air, possibly need a different antenna design installed (it's one of those almost 90 deg bent whip)

Hangared at KSTS, looking for some options for where I can get some work done. I want to de rivet the air dams in front of cylinder 1/2 and test it with tape to get the right size air dams . Need Oil change, and have comm issue diagnosing on my radio, very weak 10 mi range or less in the air, possibly need a different antenna design installed (it's one of those almost 90 deg bent whip)
Always had excellent service from Barry at Healdsburg Aviation.

May be a ways out for you into the central valley but . . . .
Lee Apaka, Team Light Aviation, Rio Vista,
RIch Kiesz, Jetstream Avionics, Lodi.

Are you a member of Chapter 124? You just need some guidance..... Most of your list, you can do.

Back