CF86301

Patron
I've designed (reverse-engineered) a couple of versions of tail light mounting brackets and had them made out of 0.125" 6061-T6. I don't like the bracket someone else sells, because it is made out of 0.062 material, which makes it somewhat difficult to tap for 4-40 screws and once you get it tapped, it's easy to strip.

The original version is suitable for lights that mount like the AeroLEDs LN-210-1. The more recent version is suitable for the Flyleds tail light, which requires more clearance around its heatsink and power wires.

I had two for sale of each type, $10 each including USPS 1st class mail. Update 4 May 2024 13:33 EDT: sold out.

I had them made by SendCutSend, and had them do the 4-40 tapping. I had extras made to meet the minimum order amount. When I received them, I deburred them, scuffed the front side to promote adhesion (epoxy) to the bottom rudder fairing, countersank the rivet holes with a #30 120-degree countersink, and acid etched and alodined them. They're ready to install, once you do the necessary prep work on your rudder fairing.

In the photos below, the ones with two countersunk holes are suitable for the AeroLEDs tail light, and the ones with four countersunk holes are suitable for the Flyleds tail light.

Please PM me if interested, and give me your phone number and email address.

PXL_20231206_220710610.jpgPXL_20240502_182321190.jpg

Last edited: